BCPLAN Considers the Path Ahead
BCPLAN board members and advisors have been working hard looking at ways to position the organization to make the greatest impact for adult learners in BC.
Five priorities have been identified and are currently being explored by members for consideration in the strategic plan:
- To make PLAR practitioner training options available in BC.
- To demonstrate that PLAR meets economic needs, saves money and supports the labour market goals of any government.
- To make employment service centres hubs for PLAR activities in each region.
- To substantially increase representation of BC employers involved in BC PLAN partnerships.
- To secure sustained financial support from provincial and federal governments.
We are seeking input from all interested parties. Please use the comments field below to share your thoughts and opinions.